Thursday, June 7, 2007

A beginning

I've often wondered what I would post if I had my own blog. Would I post frequently? Would it be cheesy? Would anyone else read it? Well, these are questions that will be answered in time, I suppose. For now, I'm not going to worry about any of those questions and just take it as it comes. Fair enough?

Here was my ordinary moment today. Our drip irrigation system in the front yard is 13 years old and essentially, dead. I killed it, because it was leaking badly in multiple spots. I will be on vacation for two weeks later this month, so I thought I should try to fix it so we'd still have living plants when we return home. This may not have been the best idea. I now have 600mg of Ibuprofen in my system, and I hope it works by tomorrow morning. Pain alerts us that something is wrong, right? Well, something is wrong. But tomorrow will be a new day with more dirt, rocks, drippers, and water spraying me.

No comments: