Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 1: Let the adventure begin

We started out this morning around 6:15am, leaving Tucson to pick up my daughter and her friend from a camp in Prescott. Lunch at The Office was terrific as usual. Then we drove to Phoenix, where the girls dropped off my son and I at Arizona Mills. After a couple of loops around the mall, one Nintendo DS Browser, two $10 CDs at the Virgin Megastore, a shirt from Eddie Bauer, and a light dinner in the Food Court, we have decided to see the movie 1408. Of course, Robert only agreed after a friend of his texted him and said it was the best movie ever! We'll let you know.

By the way, it is currently 108 degrees in Phoenix...and it's almost 8:00pm. I wanted to snap a photo of a temperature sign, but it was too hot to get out of the car...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad we just read your blog and I am already having so, so much fun with Mom. We just got back from the party of girls only and I had a good time. The Allisons' and I were talking about scary movies and I told them how you made me watch Signs, The Sixth Sense and Hostage...bad memories came back to me!!! I really dont like those movies. Well I miss you and I love you. I can't wait until we see you. BYE