Friday, September 7, 2007

My New Obsession

No, it's not coffee.
(Those of you who know me better know I do not like coffee.)

No, it's not hot chocolate.
(Although there's absolutely nothing wrong with hot chocolate.)

Nope, not the hot caramel apple cider, either.
(Except at Christmas).

It's the whole-milk Tazo chai tea latte.

Did you just hear the angels sing, too?

According to the Starbucks beverage details, experience "the flavors of India in this steamed Tazo® blend of rare black teas, milk, exotic spices and comforting vanilla." Yeah, it's not a health drink by any stretch - that's why I called it an "obsession." Why am I so late at discovering these things?

I'm about T-minus 70 minutes from holding one in my hand, letting the smooth flavors touch my lips and soak my soul with warmth.

Go ahead. Go get one, too. You know you want one.

I'll be at the Starbucks on University by UofA. See you there...

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I think Starbucks owes you some serious ching-ching for the advertising you've given them. :)