Saturday, November 17, 2007

Catching up - maybe

These last few weeks have been just too busy, but I may have turned the corner. I've finished the major website stuff for aldea, so now it should be more of a maintenance thing. I'm happy with the way it's turned out, but it has taken up almost every extra hour I've had recently.

Only two more classes of Greek - for this quarter. Then the month of December off, and back to quarter #2 in early January.

My day job (the one that pays all the bills) has been going pretty well. My next trip to LA will be right after my Greek final, the Wednesday after Thanksgiving. But I'll be back Friday night.

This was a roller-coaster week for football. We all went to see Arizona play Oregon this past Thursday night. I was hoping the Wildcats would score, and they ended up upsetting #2 Oregon! That was a lot of fun - a much needed break from the computer. Coming off of that excitement, we were all ready to watch Ironwood Ridge High School win their second playoff game last night against Sunnyside. But after a hard-fought game, the Nighthawks just couldn't pull it off and ended up losing 21-14. They had a great season, and Robert loved being a tuba player in the band! Maybe next year...

And today is a beautiful November Saturday (finally the heat is letting up), even though I can hear the 3rd-person personal pronouns of Greek calling to me...

No comments: