Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Headed for the Big Apple!

This time tomorrow we will be on an airplane on our way to New York! This will be our second trip to Manhattan for Kim and I, but the first for the kids. We'll be there for a week, doing the whole New Year's Eve Times Square thing! (well, kinda) We're staying at the Manhattan Club through a timeshare swap, only three blocks south of Central Park between Broadway and 7th: a perfect location!

The schedule is quite full, but includes things such as Lion King, a Knicks game, a Circle Line cruise around the Statue of Liberty, museums, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, an NBC tour, Ground Zero, Trinity Church, St. Patrick's Cathedral, South Street Seaport, Little Italy, and so on and so on.

So, I'm hoping to blog throughout the trip, assuming I can find free WiFi somewhere nearby (chances are good, I think). I hope the weather cooperates tomorrow as we fly through Chicago.

And here is the weather forecast for New York:

No comments: