Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 25 - in Washington, DC

My trip to DC today was easy and uneventful, exactly the way air travel should be! In fact, I had a very nice and interesting conversation with the person sitting next to me from Tucson to Dallas. She noticed my Greek study notes and asked what I was studying. After telling her, I discovered that she is a linguistics professor at UofA! I told her about studying Greek and what I hoped that would do for me in the future. She grew up in Mexico, and confessed she knew little about "religion" outside of Catholicism in Mexico. So I explained a little and maybe helped her see that God works in many different ways and in many different situations. It was cool. I'm glad I didn't miss that moment of talking with her by being too busy. Maybe, just maybe, she got a little of glimpse of God shining through me.

Tomorrow is the big meeting, so I had better get some sleep now...

No comments: