Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 36

We had such a nice, relaxing weekend in Pinetop! We slept, ate, went for walks, played tennis, played games, watched movies, read, and just watched the snow fall on Sunday. Ahhh...

I can't believe this is the last week of Lent. The second half has certainly gone faster than the first half. Based on our conversation at our last small group meeting, I picked up a copy of Eckhart Tolle's book A New Earth and started reading it this weekend. He certainly has an interesting perspective on things. I'm not sure I agree with him on a lot of what he's saying, but I'll wait until I finish it before I say much more.

I also finished reading Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller. I didn't like it as much as Blue Like Jazz, but I love his writing style. It's very engaging and I had a hard time putting it down. I have to try to get it some "light" reading before quarter 3 of Greek begins on April 1! But I don't want to think about that yet...

No comments: