Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Greek mid-term tonight

Tonight is our mid-term on participles, subjunctive mood, and translations. I had a good study session last night with Dan which helped. A few more flash card reviews over dinner will hopefully put me in a good mindset. Only 4 more class meetings after tonight! And I haven't started my exegetical paper yet...hmmm...

Other random thoughts this Tuesday morning:

  • My wife graduates in 10 days!
  • I'm taking the summer off from classes.
  • I'm starting to think seriously (i.e., daydreaming) about our cruise vacation in June.
  • Why are there so many choices of carpet?
  • New couches arrive Friday.
  • Carolyn is reading a book on her own.
  • My new laptop is just a few days away.
  • I'm trying to select summer reading material. Any suggestions?

No comments: