Monday, May 19, 2008

Greeked out

Last night I finished translating 1 John 1-3. Whew! It was a busy, Greeked out weekend, let me tell ya! Now I need to get to that exegetical paper of 1 John 3:11-18. I hope to finish that this weekend while we're in the mountains for Memorial Day, and then all that's left is studying for the final exam on June 3rd. When I have a little more time, I'll post my translation of 1 John 1-3.

Other random thoughts on a Monday night:

  • My new Dell Vostro 1400 laptop is awesome!
  • Carolyn has two more days to pull up her grades...
  • Today was our summer icebreaker - it reached 103 today (and so it begins)
  • I can't wait for this weekend in Pinetop!
  • My allergies were horrible today
  • My 2003 Mazda Protege 5 is about to pass the 100,000 mile mark (and last week I got 33mpg)
  • Interesting words here from Alice Cooper

No comments: