Sunday, June 1, 2008

A beautiful Sunday morning

It's hard to believe that today is the first day of June. Hard to believe, because, it really has not been hot (yet). We had an unbelievably spring-like May, and even on my walk this morning, the air was cool. No complaints...because I know it's coming. Maybe it will wait until we leave for vacation before it really arrives.

Random thoughts this morning:

  • Greek final is Tuesday night - lots of studying still ahead
  • Had a wonderful dinner last night with my fellow Greek students at our instructor's home - I'm going to miss them all...
  • Thinking about spiritual practices a lot lately - my lack of them and my goals to turn that around this summer (watch for more on that)
  • Solar spotlights on our water fall in the backyard are nice and bright - solar is getting better every day!
  • We leave for our cruise in 10 days!

No comments: