Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's Burger Week

I knew it would happen on one of these trips to LA, but this is the week: Burger week. What's that, you say? Well, it's when I do some very informal but critical judging of burgers from our normal eating spots in LA. So, final results will come in a couple of days, but here are the standings so far:

  1. In-N-Out Burger: Still at the top - it's hard to beat the double-double with grilled onions...
  2. Malibu Inn - The "Famous Malibu Inn Burger" with cheese and bacon is a surprising second, but seriously, everything here is good...
  3. Wendy's - The Bacon Cheeseburger combo still rates in the top 5...
Tomorrow...The Habit. It has serious potential to knock In-N-Out from the top spot.
(I think I need to do this with tacos, too...)

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I feel compelled to eat a burger now. :) Also, please consider this a personal request for you to rate some taco places.

Hecho En Mexico!