Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Big Birthday

13. My daughter is 13. So, I only thought it fitting that I wake her up this morning by spraying whipped cream on her face. Fortunately for her, she woke up before me. I told her to go back to bed while I acquired the whipped cream from the fridge and returned to her room. So I couldn't get her as badly as I had hoped, but got her nonetheless.

Tonight she had a choir show at school, which was awesome. After the show, we went to our next-door neighbor's house to light the first candle of Hannakah. I had never done that before - it was pretty cool.

It was a very special day, one filled with celebrations of all types and hopes and dreams for my daughter's future.

Funny moment of the day: seeing Carolyn's bedroom after her big brother teepee'd it! It was a very nice job. I'm so proud of him!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Haha... it sounds like birthdays around your house are pretty tough. :) Sounds like a ton of fun.