Monday, December 17, 2007

Getting Ready for Wednesday

This Wednesday our church is hosting a free concert by Galixy and The Galilean Project. We're asking for donations which will go to the Community Food Bank. It should be a good concert, because I know these guys and they are very talented musicians. They asked me to speak in the middle for a few minutes, so I've decided to talk about "waiting." Much of what I've been contemplating over these past few weeks will make its way into this brief talk. So tonight, I've been working on that and will finish up tomorrow night. It's good because it's causing me to consolidate and summarize what I've been thinking and feeling. Some of it hasn't made it to words yet, but that's ok. I've got 45.5 hours left...

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I'm sure it's going to be awesome, Myles. Very cool subject!