Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day 22

I missed posting yesterday, but it was a good day. I studied at Starbucks for a while in the morning, met my wife for lunch, then studied some more while my car got a thorough cleaning at the local car wash. My daughter performed in her school's talent show last night, and of course, she was wonderful, singing a cappella with three friends.

Today, I have been immersed in Greek as well. Our final next week is going to be tough, so I'm trying to crack down. So, even though it's about 75 outside and absolutely beautiful, here I sit at the dining room table making flash cards and trying to understand the meanings behind aorist passive forms. Yeah, I know, I'm just whining. I'm actually really liking Greek now, and with the windows open, I can still feel the air and listen to the palms and wind chimes sing in the breeze. Later tonight, I'm meeting a classmate at the UofA library to study some more. Hmmm...there is a Starbucks nearby...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on the final! I am an A student so far! 1st class done...many more to go! I am trying to enjoy a couple weeks off, but am looking forward to the next class. See you soon! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.