Saturday, March 8, 2008

Home

Ahhh...I got home last night around 10:45pm. The flights went well, and other than full airports of people trying to get home like us, the trip was fairly uneventful. The flight from DC to Phoenix was long, but I slept a little, studied a little, watched the movie (Million Dollar Baby) and listened to music. The guy next to me had been trying to get home to Vegas since 8:00am that morning, so he spent most of the day in the airport bar and slept almost the entire time. The other guy next to me - yeah, I had a middle seat - worked on his laptop and wrote notes almost nonstop the entire flight, with his Bose noise cancellation headphones doing their magic.

It's so nice to be home after that trip. I love Tucson. You just can't beat the weather this time of year...

No comments: