Friday, July 18, 2008

So many blogs, so little time

I just spent the last hour and a half "cleaning up" my Google reader page where I had nearly 200 unread posts from my subscribed feeds.

Hmmm... that seems a little much, don't you think?

I'd love to have more time where I could read all of these, but that's just too much. So, I've trimmed my feeds and will try to do better at reading a little each day instead of a lot on one day of the week. Maybe I'll be more successful with that strategy. And how do some of these people have the time to write as much as they do? I mean, that's great for readers, but, truly, how do they do it? They have obviously been through some incredibly successful time management program about which I know nothing! Oh well, I better check my page again. There's probably 2 or 3 new posts since I've been writing this...

No comments: